Thursday, May 21, 2015

June Mystery Projects!

Hi there!  I am excited to announce the bundle for June's mystery projects!  I am pretty thrilled about this one! :)  When I saw these 30's minis from Penny Rose,  I knew I had to use them for June's projects! :)  I pretty much adore every print in this collection, and I'm sure you will too! 



Click HERE to purchase the June Mystery Project Bundle!


How it works:  I will be sharing tutorials for 3 fun projects during the month of June on the FWFS blog.   I will be creating my projects from this bundle, featuring the 30's Minis Collection by Penny Rose!   Although I can't share the designs with you right now, you'll be making a mini-quilt / wall hanging, potholders, and a set of tea towels.

PDF downloadable instructions will be available for all of the projects on the FWFS Blog.

This bundle will give you what is needed to complete the 3 mystery projects (including any backing and binding), and you may even have some scraps left for your stash!

This bundle contains a total of 5.16 yards of 30's Minis & background fabric,  plus toweling and ric rac.

  • 22 different 30's Minis Prints, as pictured
  • Riley Blake's Cotton Shades in Snow for the backgrounds
  • Toweling to make 2 tea towels
  • Ric Rac for accents
Click HERE to purchase the June Mystery Project Bundle!
This is by far our biggest bundle for our Mystery Project series a whopping 5 yards!! But seriously I think it's my favorite to date!!  I really would love it if you sewed along with me! I have some really fun projects planned, and I think you are really going to love them!

The schedule is:


  • Project 1: June 14
  • Project 2: June 21
  • Project 3: June 28

Talk to you soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...