Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Hi there! We had a lot of fabulous projects linked up last weekend! Here are this week's features:

Den Syenede Himmel - shared her incredible hexie quilt she is working on! This is just stunning and I can't wait to see it finished! Be sure to stop by her blog for all the details!





Busy Hands Quilts shared her latest finish - Kite Flight! Love how it turned out!  I really love the pattern on this one! Stop by her blog for all the details! 


My Sewful Retirement shared some really fun table runners! I love using table runners to accent my home and I love all the one's that she shared! Stop by her blog for all the details! 

Be sure to stop by the linky party to see all the lovely projects that were linked up over the weekend!

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring Kite Flight this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...