Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Star Spangled BOM {Chain Blocks}

Hi there! This month we are going to work on our Chain Blocks! This is our last block! At the end of this month we will be assembling the quilt! Can you believe it?! I have had so much fun with Block of the Month! I hope you guys have too!

If you are just learning about this BOM - I would recommend you stop by the original post - where I share ALL the information related to this BOM! You can find that post RIGHT HERE.





So let's get to it! You will need to make 5 chain blocks:






Use #starspangledbom on Instagram so we can see your blocks! 




1 comment:

Michele-Marie said...

I absolutely love the Star Spangled BOM, it is what I have been waiting to do.
Thank you so much for making it available (free is also really appreciated too) :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...